Benefits of becoming a Certified Minority Supplier include:
- Expanded business opportunities. More than two-thirds of MBEs confirm an increase in revenues as a result of partnership with Corporate Members.
- Local, regional and national referrals of minority business to member corporations, as well as exposure to about 3,600 leading national companies.
- Access to corporate buyers.
- Listing in the Carolinas-Virginia MSDC and National Minority Supplier Development Council MBE computer database (MBISYS) – used by 3,600 national, regional and local corporations.
- Participation in education programs and workshops to assist in personal and professional growth.
- Opportunities to network with Corporate Members at Carolinas-Virginia MSDC events and activities.